Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

80 port already in use. Check another HTTP Server program running. ex)

• Please log in to reply

mprad38

mprad38

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Here are my problems and they might be related to the same one thing.

I have BDVR.exe PC based Surveillance Camera and I am not viewing it through IP address although I can do so. However, every 3-4 months I get error message that says, "80 port already in use. Check another HTTP Server program running. ex)IIS, Apache" and my DVR turns off.

Another, weird thing happens just before DVR application closes: A window pops up with this message and closes DVR: "175.210.55.20: is finished by server" and closes. I tried to trace this IP address and it shows it is from South Korea. I know the DVR was made in South Korea but I never seen this kind of pop up window and message before.

Another issue (might be related to the above) shows that An application replaced logon software in XP and it does not do any update in XP. Message: "Replacement logon software" but it does not identify which application it is that replaced the logon in windows XP.

Need help. If anybody has any solution, please email me.
Otherwise, I will be using my hammer to destroy this PC forever.
Thank you.

Advertisements

syosoto

syosoto

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Having the exact same issue. Does anyone know what is going on?