malware or virus removal help
Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:47 AM
Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:48 PM
Download RogueKiller to your desktop
- Quit all running programs
- For Vista/Seven, right click -> run as administrator, for XP simply run RogueKiller.exe
- When prompted, type 6 and validate
- The RKreport.txt shall be generated next to the executable.
- If the program is blocked, do not hesitate to try several times. If it really does not work (it could happen), rename it to winlogon.exe
Download OTL to your Desktop
- Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- Select All Users
- Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
- Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Post both logs
Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:41 AM
Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:07 PM
Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:30 AM
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users