Hi Jilly77 and
sorry to hear you are having this issue.
If you have access to another computer with a disk burner and a blank disk see the guide below;
Please download ARCDC from Artellos.com
- Double click ARCDC.exe
- Follow the dialog until you see 6 options. Please pick: Windows Professional SP2 & SP3
- You will see a few dos screens flash by, this is normal.
- Next you will be able to choose to add extra files. Select the Extra Files.
- Please copy the codebox below into the text area.
- The last window will allow you to burn the disk using BurnCDCC
Your ISO is located on your desktop.
Let us know if this helps or if you require further assistance.