Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to free translate in photoshop without it being blurry?

• Please log in to reply

karinchi

karinchi

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
So i have both Photoshop CS4 and CS5, when i free transform a image in photoshop, it turns blurry for some reason
And i am not sure why, i tried all sort of ways i can think of but everytime when i rotate in free translate the quailty of the picture changes.
WHY?

Advertisements

phillipcorcoran

phillipcorcoran

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
http://www.ilmugrafi...-photoshop.html

uaewebmaster

uaewebmaster

• Pip
  • 5 posts
There are many tricks for this, usually you stretch any image if it has similar patterns like patterened backgrounds by repeating it so it looks seamless.
But if you are trying to stretch very small images you will get these blurry effects, why don't you try smart content fill since you have CS5 to get around this.
It would be easier if you can post an image example here, and mention what width & height you wish it to be. Then we can see if there is a way to do this :)

karinchi

karinchi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

http://www.ilmugrafis.us/how-do-i-transform-an-image-without-losing-quality-on-photoshop.html

thankss! (: this helped a lot!