Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Command line calling (VoIP)

• Please log in to reply

gemma85

gemma85

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello everyone,

I am a PhD student in Stockholm, studying VoIP technology. I am in the middle of writing my dissertation, about command line calling.
As I'm doing my researches, I've already found some very interesting research material, such as this page:
XxXwww.voip-sip-sdk.com/p_251-how-to-use-the-command-line-caller-example-with-ozeki-voip-sip-sdk-voip.htmlXxX (cancel the X-s)
It would be great to find someone to discuss this program, or maybe a whole group, because it would really help me with moving on.
Any advice is welcome!
Thx

gemma

Advertisements

annawelch

annawelch

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I have no idea in this, but one thing you can finish your dissertation with best online services. Don’t worry about dissertation work. They can help you with best work. I had good experience from here with phd thesis dissertation writing. I hope this helps