Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Command line calling (VoIP)

• Please log in to reply

gemma85

gemma85

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello everyone,

I am a PhD student in Stockholm, studying VoIP technology. I am in the middle of writing my dissertation, about command line calling.
As I'm doing my researches, I've already found some very interesting research material, such as this page:
XxXwww.voip-sip-sdk.com/p_251-how-to-use-the-command-line-caller-example-with-ozeki-voip-sip-sdk-voip.htmlXxX (cancel the X-s)
It would be great to find someone to discuss this program, or maybe a whole group, because it would really help me with moving on.
Any advice is welcome!
Thx

gemma

Advertisements

Shah Alam

Shah Alam

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Would you please point me something positive ways for the improvement this communication.There are many tips on how to enhance the quality of the life.This http://www.lordofpap...research-paperswill make an environment where the students may share their ideas and experiences.

limonasemi

limonasemi

• Pip
  • 1 posts

This blog helped me to understand the fact that even a simply written article can be best over thousands of other highly qualified no-meaning articles. So always keep in mind that use simple but accurate parameters for your blog.
best essay writing service

addison120

addison120

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.
Pattaya Real Estate

Edited by addison120, 22 March 2017 - 06:01 AM.

limphaherry

limphaherry

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.
Online dating sites

katelelyy

katelelyy

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Sometime it becomes very hard to find a well written and well established bog which give you correct and useful information. However, I found this blog and got some relevant information which are really helpful for me.
Mac Photo Editor

lettyharry

lettyharry

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.

http://epicconsultin...g-saudi-arabia/

Edited by lettyharry, 26 March 2017 - 09:56 PM.

philipjamesh0

philipjamesh0

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.

aderenza

macbuttler12

macbuttler12

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Pool Tables

Edited by macbuttler12, 26 March 2017 - 11:33 PM.

solands23

solands23

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Being a student requires a lot of stamina because of the things that you need to accomplish.  If you think you cannot finish everything, don't hesitate to seek help.  There are a lot of dissertation writing service online, you just need to find the right company that meets your standard and your budget.  You can do this by reading a lot of procustomwriting reviews written by client themselves.  Be wise in choosing the expert make sure they are legit.

alexsmith84

alexsmith84

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey there, i'm pretty sure i've seen some articles about command line calling at college essay writing help service. You may take a look and find information you need there. Hope it helped you. Have a nice day!