Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I need HELP with my THESIS

• Please log in to reply

geekeruss

geekeruss

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello everyone! I'm new here at geekstogo, just wanna ask opinion from you experts on what can i possibly choose as a topic for my undergraduate thesis. I'm taking up Information Technology as my major. Thank you so much!

Advertisements

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts
Hi geekeruss, Posted Image

This topic may get moved to a different forum.

How about a serious or comical study of boy girl relationships, from walking out in the 50s to behaviour 2011 . How morals and manners have been affected by tech.

My first dumping by a girl was a sensitive "Dear M". Our friends youngest got a text, "Get LOST"

result in both cases, a broken heart.

Edit of spelling.

Edited by iammykyl, 15 November 2011 - 07:31 AM.

Digerati

Digerati

Grumpy Ol' MSgt (Ret.)

• Retired Staff
  • 3,999 posts
  • MVP
I have moved this to "Off-Topic" because this is not asking for specific technical support with a computer problem.

I think for a thesis, sticking to a serious topic is appropriate.

Security is, and likely aways will be a good topic. But "The Decline of the Personal Computer As We Know It" would be a topic I know I would be interested in reading. With more and more users doing all their computing tasks on smart phones, tablets and pads, the desktop/tower PC as we know it today is destined to go the way of the CRT monitor and dial telephone.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
geekeruss,

In the future, please respect our forum rules. You started 4 topics about this, and none of them were in the right forum. I have closed 3 of them, and will allow this one to stay open since it was moved to the appropriate forum. Please don't ask general questions like this in the Malware, Networking, or other forums, and please don't start 4 identical topics.

Guest_bartblaze_*

Guest_bartblaze_*
Well what are your interests ? Networking, programming, malware, ...

Choose a subject on what you like best and zoom in from there. For example if you like programming, you can choose a topic like:
"From COBOL to C++ and beyond", which would describe a history of the programming languages.