Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Yahoo account

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

smukecc

smukecc

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have one big problem. I created yahoo account last month, but all data I entered are uncorect.
But now i forgot a password and i can get in:( Is any way to get in, without data of bitrth and all this things?

I really need this account!

Advertisements

ssone

ssone

• PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
:tazz: ummmmmmmmmm....

Secret questions and alternate e-mail addresses are important to fill in when creating a mail account!!!

roly24

roly24

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hey there is a very good program that uses html servers to comunicate with yahoo servers that you can use [removed] ... good luck

Edited by admin, 22 June 2005 - 12:13 AM.

HappyShiner

HappyShiner

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
Hi there,

Re; [removed]: Firstly, it is a hacker tool and therefore illegal with the added possibility of getting the user banned from Yahoo and secondly, sites such as those are notorious for loading malware onto the machines of those who visit them, whilst many of the programs on offer contain trojans.

One would be best advised to stay well away.

Re: Yahoo account. If you have no idea of the alternative email or the secret question, then I am afraid you will be unable to recover the account. You only option is to create a new one, with the correct information I'm afraid.

Big Smiles

HS

Edited by admin, 22 June 2005 - 12:14 AM.

ong2lua

ong2lua

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
You might want to try the PC confidential. It's a very good tool to pick up information that you have used while surfing the internet.
Here you go. Good luck!

http://www.winferno....rivacy_home.asp

smukecc

smukecc

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks to all for your help.

:tazz: ummmmmmmmmm....
Secret questions and alternate e-mail addresses are important to fill in when creating a mail account!!!

View Post

I have my alternative e-mail. I also tried to send an e-mail to administrator, but they sent me back, that i need to fill all these things like name, surname, data of birth, .....

You might want to try the PC confidential. It's a very good tool to pick up information that you have used while surfing the internet.
Here you go. Good luck!
http://www.winferno....rivacy_home.asp

Thanks for this on, it will help me, if i did't delete all cookies before.

ssone

ssone

• PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
yeh yahoo is a hard one, they ask for a lot.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
NO email account hacking discussion will be permitted. Topic closed.