Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

GeekU

• Please log in to reply

Buddierdl

Buddierdl

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 2,524 posts
Hello,

I was just wanting to check on the status of GeekU Applications. I have had one pending for over two weeks and I just want to get an update on how things are going.

Thanks!

Advertisements

Ebsuru

Ebsuru

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
I have been waiting as well but you have to be patient. GeekU is run by volunteers, it's already a hard job just training users and accepting them at the same time. I'm sure they will get to your application soon.

Have a great day.

Meikahyael

Meikahyael

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
Looks like you both were accepted! Congratulations! :woot: I've been recently accepted myself. Looks like we have A LOT of work to do :smashcomp: , but I am looking forward to it. Good luck, you guys! :thumbsup: