Please help me ..
unreadable flash disk
Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:51 AM
2. What format is the USB formated too?
If you are using XP try this microsoft troubleshooting guide:
Advanced troubleshooting tips for general USB problems in Windows XP
Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:15 PM
it can't format because it is not readable anymore ..
any of the computers can't read my flash disk ..
Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:00 AM
1) Click Start, click Run, type sysdm.cpl in the open box, and then click OK.
2) Click the Hardware tab.
3) Click the Device Manager button.
4) Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
5) Right-click every device under the Universal Serial Bus controllers node, and then click Uninstall to remove them one at a time.
6) Restart the computer, and then reinstall the USB controllers.
7) Plug in the removable USB storage device, and then test to make sure that the issue is resolved.
your hardware manager will/should recognize any USB devices and install a driver for them.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users