Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

FAILED TO CONNECT THE MOBILE PHONE TO THE PC

• Please log in to reply

DarleneS

DarleneS

• Pip
  • 0 posts
My T-mobile LG Optimist phone will not connect to my computer. Heres what I have done thus far: checked Device Manager, all is well. Powered off computer and removed battery from phone for one hour-still no connection. Obviously I'm connected to the internet. All other USBs work fine. But just in-case, I moved USB to a different USB- still no connection. I CAN hear the sound the computer makes when I plug it in. Also, outlook is not sending emails-message: cannot connect to server message. What else can i do to get this phone connected?

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
I think you need the LG android mobile drivers.

http://www.lg.com/us...one-support.jsp

Or you could use a SC microcard adapter to put files on the card then put it back in the phone.

http://www.google.co...1t:429,r:14,s:0

SRX660

MichaelWalls

MichaelWalls

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Check your connections tools also.

jessicalennita

jessicalennita

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Well that may be your USB problem otherwise the connection tools problem. Check it out twice or else go to the card reader and dump the information which you want in the emergency case. Also go through the problem where it is arising.