For this step you will need another, clean, PC and two blank CD disks. You will burn this two tools on clean PC and then use this disks on your infected one. Here is steps you must take and please read them at least two time to get familiar with them.
(115.1 MB) to desktop
Download Windows 7 32-Bit (x86) Recovery Environment
Create a bootable CD, 1 for Gparted and 1 for the Windows 7 Recovery Enviroment, from the ISO images. We will use FreeISOBurner you downloaded to do this.
- Insert blank CD into CD burner
- Start FreeISOBurner
- Click Open button and load gparted file
- Select burn speed 16x or less
- Press Burn button
- Having made the bootable CD set your system to boot from CD (Instructions)
- Do this again and burn Windows 7 Recovery Environment on another blank CD
Now boot off of the newly created Gparted CD.
You should be here...
By default, "do not touch keymap" is highlighted. Leave this setting alone and just press ENTER.
Choose your language and press ENTER. English is default 
Once again, at this prompt, press ENTER
You will now be taken to the main GUI screen below
According to your logs, the partition that you want to delete is 2 MB
(PLEASE CHECK THIS TWO TIMES!)
Click the trash can icon to delete and then click Apply.
You should now be here confirming your actions:
Now you should be here:
Is "boot" next to your OS drive?
If "boot" is not next to your OS drive under "Flags
", right-mouse click the OS drive while in Gparted and select Manage Flags
In the menu that pops up, place a checkmark in boot
like the picture below:
You should receive a small pop up like this:
Choose reboot and then press OK.Time for second disk
Now reboot and boot Windows 7 Recovery Environment CD
and execute the following commands:
- bootrec /FixMbr
- bootrec /FixBoot
Your system will boot now in Windows.
to your desktop.
- Be sure to disable your security programs
- Double click on the file to run it (Confirm the UAC prompt)
- A window will open on your desktop
- if an unknown bootcode is found you will have further options available to you, at this time press N then press Enter twice.
- If nothing unusual is found just press Enter
- A .txt file named MBRCheck_mm.dd.yy_hh.mm.ss should appear on your desktop.
- Attach that file.