Ok have run Kapersky and there have been no threats detected. Uploaded zip to Megauload following the link provided.
Jump to content
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.Create Account How it Works
begin SetAVZPMStatus(True); SearchRootkit(true, true); SetAVZGuardStatus(True); DeleteFile('F:\autorun.inf'); BC_ImportDeletedList; BC_ImportAll; ExecuteSysClean; BC_Activate; RebootWindows(true); end.
The following uninstall directions will completely remove ZoneAlarm from your computer.
Be sure to have the latest version of ZoneAlarm downloaded and saved to your computer and your license key available so that you can reinstall after following these directions.
1. Click on Start -> Programs -> Zone Labs
2. RIGHT-click on Uninstall Zone Labs Security, then select Properties
3. Under Target you will see the following line (the actual drive letter may be different on your system):
"C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zauninst.exe"
Change it to:
"C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zauninst.exe" /clean
(Add a space and then the /clean)
4. Click OK to save the new command line.
5. Click on Start -> Programs -> Zone Labs -> Uninstall Zone Labs Security
6. Click OK to run the uninstaller, and OK any security alerts that pop up.
7. Say "Yes" when being prompted for the removal of all files.
9. Now you can reinstall the latest version of ZoneAlarm if you wish.
Note- If you wish to reinstall the Zonealarm software, the full program will not run until you enter the license key. You can find your license in the Overview- product info tab of the ZoneAlarm product or obtain it by logging into your MyZone account.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Community Forum Software by IP.Board
Licensed to: Geeks to Go, Inc.