Google Redirects Fix did not Work
Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:49 AM
Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:14 PM
I'm GLeobas and I'm going to help you fix your problem.
Please note that I'm currently in training and my posts have to be approved by an expert before I reply.
- Please do not attach any log files to your replies unless I specifically ask you. Instead please copy and paste so as to include the log in your reply. You can do this in separate posts if it's easier for you.
- Please do not try to fix anything without being asked
- I suggest you print or save any instructions I give you for easy reference. We may be using Safe mode and you will not always be able to access this thread.
- I am currently reviewing your logs.
Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:18 AM
Please download GooredFix from one of the locations below and save it to your Desktop
Download Mirror #1
Download Mirror #2
- Ensure all Firefox windows are closed.
- To run the tool, double-click it (XP), or right-click and select Run As Administrator (Vista).
- When prompted to run the scan, click Yes.
- GooredFix will check for infections, and then a log will appear. Please post the contents of that log in your next reply (it can also be found on your desktop, called GooredFix.txt).
# Step 2 #
Download aswMBR.exe ( 1.8mB ) to your desktop.
Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it
Click the "Scan" button to start scan
On completion of the scan click save log, save it to your desktop and post in your next reply
# Step 3 #
Download OTL to your Desktop
- Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- Select All Users
- In Extra Registry, select Use SafeList
- Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
- Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time and post them in your topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users