Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Good Ol' Windows Media Player.

• Please log in to reply

Silk

Silk

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
Hey guys, ;) :tazz:

I have been having trouble with windows media player in general whether it be , WMP 9, or 10. I get unknown errors on some file types that i havent had troubles with in the past., and also when im downloading a movie i go to priview it and lets say i get 34 sec of footage from it, i let it d/l some more and instead of more seconds it gives me for instance 20 sec of footage..i then proceed to move the seeker through the video and it skips some parts and jumps to a totally diffrent part of the film.
Please help.

Thanks, silk.

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
maybe you need codecs. Found on M$
http://www.microsoft...&displaylang=en

M$ has a whole multitude of information for troubleshooting windows media player problems. If the codecs don't fix it, search the M$ knowledge base and look for a solution there.

Silk

Silk

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Much appreciated.

Silk