Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

iPhone 3 tracker wanted

• Please log in to reply

Anew855

Anew855

• Pip
  • 1 posts
A family member of ours has left with little trace and we are all concerned for their whereabouts. It's now got to the stage where I'm prepared to hire a confident individual for tracking the location of their iPhone 3, as they have it on and with them. Please get in touch if you can help. Thanks

Advertisements

tom982

tom982

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts
Hello Anew855,

To be able to install tracking software on a phone, you will need physical access to it. If this person is missing, then I don't think its possible to remotely track someone's phone, only the police are able to do this.

I would also like to remind you that tracking a phone, or a person in general, using an electronic tracking device (be it a phone, or a gps tag) is illegal without the consent of said person.

I know this probably isn't the answer you were looking for but, unfortunately, we're not able to help you much more with this.

I wish you the very best of luck in finding this person, I know this must be a hard time for you. If you have any further questions then please feel free to ask.

Tom