Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

another new graphics card?

• Please log in to reply

houshoin

houshoin

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
Here's the computer's specs: http://img641.images...7124/specsp.png

Just in case you're wondering, this topic is different from the other one I had posted. It's a different computer.

I want to upgrade the graphics card so that the computer will be able to handle games like Starcraft II, Runes of Magic, and Black Ops at medium settings without lagging. The power supply is 300watts. I probably need a new power supply to go with the new card. Can anyone give me a suggestion on what card I should get? It doesn't have to be a super a card that could run Battle Field 3 at high settings. I just want the mentioned games to play smoothly at medium settings, if possible. Please select the 'cheapest' card that you could think of.

Thank you for you help.

Advertisements

xtian010

xtian010

• Pip
  • 5 posts
i suggest sell the one you currently have or buy another one you already have.(f you have another PCIe 16x/8x slot and a SLI/CrossfireX Cable) if you dont have another PCIe slot, buy another motherboard.