Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Arkham City

• Please log in to reply

Eksua

Eksua

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hey, I got Arkham City yesterday, installed it and it was running absolutely fine.
For some reason however when I went to play it today it told me that I need to insert the DVD... which is already inserted.
Long story short, my optical drive will detect everything except disc 1 for Arkham City. I've tried reinstalling drivers and I believe I tried disabling dla via the console but to no avail. I then turned off my PC and rebooted while holding down the eject button to recalibrate the laser. Still no luck. And I can't find a no cd crack for it. Any idea why my optical drive is freaking out like this over one DVD?

Advertisements