Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

something wierd

• Please log in to reply

chad_reed223

chad_reed223

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I have the game star wars jedi knight 2 and i am unable to install it or uninstall it there is different words with string in it and setup.exe and it quits, also is will tell mee somthing about install directory and number that starts with 86ieb and tells me that it cant find setup.exe sorry i couldnt get it more detailed? thanks for help from anyone.

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
not much to go on there, my friend.

could you list your system specification (make, model, videocard)....

chad_reed223

chad_reed223

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
i have an amd athlon 512 mb 1.5mgz pro ati radeo 9200 vid car i will list all the things that are wrong sorry for not really specifieing. When i tried to install it again all the things that ended in sting would pop up continuously and then just quit.

Edited by chad_reed223, 01 June 2005 - 10:46 PM.

chad_reed223

chad_reed223

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
when i try to uninstall it, it says windows cannot find C/program files/Install shield installation information/{868lb1e6-cd96-46ef-ceod1085ed99-}/setup.exe try to do search to find it. i had the game installed till it didnt work then it just stopped. i deleted all the files of it to.

Edited by chad_reed223, 01 June 2005 - 08:58 PM.

chad_reed223

chad_reed223

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
is there anything that i can do