Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wii harddrive helpz plz

• Please log in to reply

Aamir Sitabkhan

Aamir Sitabkhan

• Pip
  • 2 posts
so i recently softmodded my wii but my hard drive was on the wrong format. so i went to device manager and checked, then i formatted it, and partition and all that good stuff...
except now ... when i open up the hard drive (k drive) it says "k// is not accessible. the parameter is incorrect"
i need to get this done soon. Data recovery is not necessary because its all backed up. i just want to load a game from my hard drive(my disc is scratched but i still want to play it ):(.
so i am trying to follow this guide:http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-faqs-guides-tutorials-only/27305-loading-playing-wii-backup-games-usb-hdd-softmod-only.html

i successfully did the steps in the preparation section. but now i don't know what to do... i no longer care about the end of the guide since i will just put that 1 launcher that rips to hard drive. i just want to know what i can do to fix the drive

Advertisements

Aamir Sitabkhan

Aamir Sitabkhan

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
oh i also formatted it from 120 gb
but now i need to get the other 70ish gb back