Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help *request* Kernal-power Bsod

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jason422

jason422

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
Hey guys i got this error from event viewer and it only happens during like if i play my games such as cs:s city of heroes,sins of solar empire and about any other game. heres the event viewers info.I was talking to another person but the post went so far down.

[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
[ Guid] {331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}

EventID 41

Version 2

Level 1

Task 63

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x8000000000000002

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2011-11-30T01:55:05.064400000Z

EventRecordID 24920

Correlation

- Execution

[ ProcessID] 4
[ ThreadID] 8

Channel System

Computer logan-PC

- Security

[ UserID] S-1-5-18

- EventData

BugcheckCode 268435582
BugcheckParameter1 0xffffffffc0000005
BugcheckParameter2 0xfffff88007420d45
BugcheckParameter3 0xfffff880023ae6a8
BugcheckParameter4 0xfffff880023adf10
SleepInProgress false
PowerButtonTimestamp 0
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System specs
Your M2N68-AM PLUS System Specs

Scan Id: 6923706B31D926C3
Memory:
DDR2 PC2-5300, DDR2 PC2-6400, DDR2 PC2-8500

Memory Type: DDR2 PC2-5300, DDR2 PC2-6400, DDR2 PC2-8500, DDR2 (ECC)
Maximum Memory: 8GB
Currently Installed Memory: 2GB
Total Memory Slots: 2
Available Memory Slots: 1

Advertisements

jason422

jason422

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
any ideas?

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
jason422

Is this the same issue please, as posted on the thread you started here at 0303 today 3 Dec.
http://www.geekstogo...__fromsearch__1

and indeed is the same as the thread you already had running on this link started on 7 November
http://www.geekstogo...__fromsearch__1

If they are the same, please do not start more than ONE thread on ONE issue and especially please do not post in the Waiting Room and then START another thread on the same problem.

Firstly and most importantly you may well be trying to follow advice from a number of members, which makes progress difficult for you and secondly it may well waste the time of some people assisting, simply repeating advice that has been given to you on one of the other threads.

PLEASE reply indicating, if I am correct and it certainly seems that way, and then we can act as necessary with your three threads.

Thank you.

jason422

jason422

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
replying into this thread

jason422

jason422

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
its says amd drivers are fully updated

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• 7,237 posts
jason422

I am sorry to again ask but please see my post 3.

Is this the SAME problem on the SAME computer as your thread where rockmilk was helping. As you started the thread on which rockmilk was helping.AFTER this one and AFTER posting in the Waiting Room.

Is it ALSO the SAME problem on the SAME computer, as the thread on which noknojon was helping you.

jason422

jason422

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Macboatmaster yes noknojon was helping me and i kinda lost the topic and didnt know how to view the topic because the topic went down to to other pages and i could not find it their.

Edited by jason422, 04 December 2011 - 05:03 PM.

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• 7,237 posts
jason422

Please do not be annoyed.

YOU have still not answered my question HERE. on this thread, which was the thread you also posted in the Waiting room.

Please again, read my post 6.

You have now confirmed it is the same problem on the same computer as the thread on which noknojon was helping.

IS it please

Is this the SAME problem on the SAME computer as your thread where rockmilk was helping. As you started the thread on which rockmilk was helping.AFTER this one and AFTER posting in the Waiting Room.

I regret the delay in sorting out which thread for you to continue on, so that you may receive further assistance with your problem.

However I must point out to you as explained in my post 3, that you have caused this difficulty by creating a thread, when already having one running AND after posting in the Waiting room.

PLEASE do NOTE that in my post 21 on the thread with rockmilk
I said

jason422

Firstly may I stress that we at GeekstoGo are more than ready to help with your problem.

before explaining that you had multiple threads running on the same issue.
I had in fact already asked you to deal with the issue four posts earlier on my post 17.

Finally ONCE you confirm that THIS thread is the same problem as rockmilk has been helping you on - the matter can be sorted out in just a few minutes.

jason422

jason422

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
SAME problem on the SAME computer with rockmilk

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• 7,237 posts
jason422.

Thank you.
Please continue on the thread with rockmilk.
I will close this thread.

I will inform rockmilk of the thread you did have running with noknojon and will close that thread.

Please may I ask for your co-operation in your future postings. Please do not create more than one thread on one problem.
I appreciate you say that you could not find the thread where noknojon was helping you. Nevertheless you posted this thread, then moved to the Waiting Room, and just a short time later created the thread on which rockmilk started to assist you.
Thank you