Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Bluescreen (BSoD)

• Please log in to reply

Zim042

Zim042

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello "geeks to go!" team,
I have the problem that I get Blue-screens while watching videos or surfing in web. I read another thread of yours for an answer but I couldn't solve this problem.
I already downloaded BlueScreenView and made a copy of the errors. I hope by sending them to you, you can tell me where my problem is and how to fix it.
By the way I´m from Germany and my English could be a bit strange or even bad, please forgive me that.
I´m looking forward to an answer from you!
If you need any more information tell me that and I´ll try to answer as soon as possible.
Thanks Zim.

Sorry for double posting, my browser lagged. :(
You can delete one of those threads.

Attached Files

• Attached File  BSoD.txt   21.15KB   133 downloads

Edited by Zim042, 01 December 2011 - 04:39 PM.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
First thing I see is a lot of Watchdog.sys errors. That is indicative of a out of date video card. Have you updated your video driver lately?

Zim042

Zim042

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hmm I think IŽll update my video card, because I canŽt remember the last time I updated it. I hope it will work, but IŽll give you a response anyway.
Thanks for helping :)

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Let me know if the update worked please.

Zim042

Zim042

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Since my installing yesterday, there where no more Bluescreens, I hope the problem is solved now. Thank you very much for your fast help :)
If the problem will appear again, I let you know.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
I will monitor this topic for a couple more days for any updates but for now I will say Congratulations. :rockon: for a successful resolution for your issue.

I'm glad we could help and please let us know how everything works out for you.
If there is anything else we can do to help please feel free to ask. I appreciate that you allowed us to assist you with your issue and for your patience.
Thank you for choosing GeeksToGo for help. :thumbsup: :ph34r:

Zim042

Zim042

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hey again,
since I installed the video card-driver I didnŽt have any BSoDŽs again. I think the problem is solved now, thanks for helping me :) IŽll recommend this site to everyone I know :P

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
That is great news and with that I want to say Congratulations Zim042. :rockon: for a successful resolution for your issue.

I'm glad we could help and please let us know how everything works out for you.
If there is anything else we can do to help please feel free to ask. I appreciate that you allowed us to assist you with your issue and for your patience.
Thank you for choosing GeeksToGo for help. :thumbsup: :ph34r:
This issue now appears to be resolved.

If other members are reading this and have a similar problem please begin a New Topic and someone will assist you as soon as possible