Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

blank screen.

• Please log in to reply

transit

transit

• PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
Hi, Everyones.

I bough this used laptop computer, and work fine for few month, few days ago, I turn it on and I hear the hard drive on, but in the screen nothing happen is blank, and nothing is in the screen. do you can tell me what is happening, or what can be the problem.

thank for any help.

transit.

Ps. the operative system in the computer is vista.

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
Are the lights that show computer activity and battery condition working? What happens when you connect up a desktop monitor to the laptop? Does the cdrom slide out when you hit the button on it? What happens when you hit the F8 key while its booting up? Check to see if any other hardware works on the laptop. Personally, laptops are throw-aways to me as most are not worth much over $100 after 2 years. I have dozens of them that are all dead that are only 2 to 3 years old. People give them to me and i sell parts off them.

SRX660

transit

transit

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
Hi,SRX66.

Nothing was working in the computer, I just here the hard drive working... I try everything that you wrote here, and still the same, I know laptop are cheap, I using this laptop for some sites, that I not go in my desktop, so for that I not want to buy a new one.

but thanks you for trying to help with this matter.

transit.

Ps. the screen in the laptop is blank (white).