Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Fatal System error f 0x0000135 c000021a

• Please log in to reply

Jakub ElIj Elias

Jakub ElIj Elias

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey guys! I woke up today,turn on pc.It was loading WinXp,but then restart..Again and again...I disabled restart and then I saw this error Fatal System error f 0x0000135 c000021a system will shut down...Now I am working in save mode.Last good known doesnt work,no viruses,disk checked,nothing bad...I have windows xp sp3 build 2600.

Can you help me pleaaase?

Edited by Jakub ElIj Elias, 04 December 2011 - 03:58 AM.

Advertisements

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
Hello Jakub :welcome:

Please do the following. :)

Hit windows key and r at the same time type msconfig hit enter.
Under services tab put a check mark next to hide microsoft services.Then uncheck all entries that remain after hiding microsoft services,and apply.
Then under startup tab uncheck all entries.Then reboot your machine and see if it will boot into normal mode and we can start from there.

Edit:Note that this is diagnostic mode and it is not safe to leave your computer in this state.If it works and runs fast please dont consider this a solution to your problem get back to me and let me know.!!!

Edited by rockmilk, 04 December 2011 - 11:13 AM.