Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Recommendations for Software?

• Please log in to reply

waggonerwhiz

waggonerwhiz

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello everyone.

I'm looking into acquiring some software that's good for everyday use. I'm not quite in the loop of the popular applications these days.What are some applications that you find useful and can't live without? I happened to stumble upon IncrediMail just recently and am looking into software similar to that, whether it's an email client or in the utilities category or a good tool in general. What are some of your favorite ones at the moment?

Advertisements

todo

todo

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
Didn't understand like what kind of software your Looking for
anyway my favorite free software :

Klite codec pack
revo uninstaller
Sumo Lite update checker
Nir soft programs
secunia Update checker
Foxit Pdf reader
thunder bird Mail client

i don't if that what are u looking for
anyway you can checnk softpedia.com for further freeware tool

waggonerwhiz

waggonerwhiz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thanks todo. I'll definitely take a look into those.

waggonerwhiz

waggonerwhiz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I've backed off a little from IncrediMail because a friend of mine advised me that it wasn't completely safe. I've been testing out Thunderbird, and it seems pretty good. I also heard DreamMail is good, as well. Does anyone know of any other good email clients that has similar capabilities to IncrediMail (with the various animations, but is safer)?

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
I use Gmail myself since it is off my system I don't have to worry about losing any emails.