Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I keep getting disconnected and the only way to

• Please log in to reply

kool808

kool808

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
you are welcome. :tazz:

What did you mean by "you have deleted"? Post the fresh NEW HijackThis Log after you have done all the scans from the above procedures. No need to post a new topic, just make a new scan (be sure to close all windows, except HijackThis, then disconnect from the internet, press SCAN) then edit your previous topic you had posted at the malware forum. ;)

Advertisements

TDNOONE

TDNOONE

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

What did you mean by "you have deleted"?

View Post

I mean i did what you said with the quarentined files on ad-aware and spybot.

kool808

kool808

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
i see... :tazz: okies, then that should be fine. Please wait for the results. When you go to the Malware Forums, notice at the very bottom where usernames appears, spot the names with the GREEN(HJT Experts) and RED(Admin), also for those moderators as well as the trusted geeks... thats from the Geek U training... ;)