Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSoD Son's New Gaming Computer

• Please log in to reply

Sandy Risher Lassman

Sandy Risher Lassman

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Okay, thanks. I think we'll go ahead and do SFC first...I understand it better :)

Advertisements

Sandy Risher Lassman

Sandy Risher Lassman

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
We decided to re-install Windows last night, worked for 6 hours...when Windows did its auto update this am, the system crashed. We are throwing in the towel and sending it back for repair/replacement/refund. Decided it wasn't worth any more of our time, and it came with a no questions asked return policy the first 30 days, 2 year warranty. FYI, we purchased from New Egg. I'll keep you posted if you want on the results, and really appreciate the time you spent trying to help us. Feel free if you have any recommendations of any better place to buy a gaming pc for my son in the $600 range - we may end up with our money back. MERRY CHRISTMAS :) Sandy

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Yes I would really want to know what they say the issue is.
I will see what I can find in your price range.