Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Flash player crashing in facebook games

• Please log in to reply

Brandy Finley

Brandy Finley

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
:angry: During gameplay in Pioneer Trail and Cafe World my flash player crashes. When I try to open my collections or search my inventory in Pioneer Trail and also when I open my giftbox in Cafe World is when the crashes happen. I have ininstalled it using the uninstaller and reinstalled it. I have tried different browsers.....IE, FF, Safari, Opera, Chrome it happens with all of them. Does anybody have any idea how to fix this? :confused:

Advertisements

muhib1996

muhib1996

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
At fist, try this link.
If it doesn't work, then try the following:
  • Uninstall Flash and Shockwave. Install Flash Player and Install ShockWave Flash Player, both from a trusted source
  • Try to also re-install Flash ActiveX controls
  • Fix your registry errors and internal windows problems. You can try REGINOUT(http://www.reginout.com).

A lots of users have faced the problem, so it's not only yours problem.

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
Brandy Finley

Re the post from muhib1996

Please DO NOT use that REGINOUT.
We at GeekstoGo do not recommend the use of such programs. Generally no such program that has control of the registry should be used. (muhib1996 please do not recommend such programs)
Additionally it appears that the site is NOT TO BE TRUSTED
See this.
http://www.mywot.com...rd/reginout.com

Additionally
This is one of the claims the website makes about its product
Best Gaming Experience RegInOut 3.0 with all these features essentially turns your machine into an "Optimal Gaming Machine" To fix errors and speed up computer gaming experience apply the "Extreme Gaming Profile" in Services Manager option of the RegInOut System Utilities

PLEASE be assured that there is NO program of any sort that can make a computer that is NOT suitable for gaming - into the OPTIMAL gaming machine.