Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cookies for Firefox 7 or 8

• Please log in to reply

Mi.kiwi-81

Mi.kiwi-81

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Bonjour,

J'essaie d'utiliser un programme qui fonctionne sur Internet. Je me suis inscrit et la 1ère fois tout a fonctionné. Mais par la suite impossible de l'utiliser :
le créateur m'a dit que ça marchait chez lui avec mon ientifiant et mot de passe. J'ai essayé à partir d'ordinateurs extérieurs et ça marche aussi. Après une
discussion téléphonique, il pense que c'est un problème de "Cookies".J'utilise FIREFOX et dans l'onglet "Vie privée" j'ai coché "Accepter les cookies" et
"accepter les cookies tiers". Je ne peux toujours pas accéder au programme. J'ai dernièrement installé la version 8 de Firefox, mais ça ne résoud pas le problème.
Après avoir posé la question "Activer les cookies de Firefox", j'ai vu dans la liste des liens qu'il fallait aller dans l'onglet "contenu" voir s'il y avait
Javascript : je vais essayer.
Le problème peut aussi venir du fait que j'utilise souvent Firefox en "Navigation privée" et donc à chaque fin de session les cookies sont éliminés.
Merci pour toute aide (je viens de découvrir votre site ce matin en cherchant une solution pour ces cookies °

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
I have taken the liberty to roughly translate this to English so your possible assistance will be widen.

Hello, I try to use a program that works on the Internet. I registered, and the first time everything worked. But impossible to use it thereafter: the creator has told me that it was walking home with my ientifiant and password. I tried from external computers and it works also. After a telephone discussion, he believes that it is a problem of "Cookies".I use FIREFOX and on the tab "Privacy" I checked "Accept cookies" and "accept third party cookies". I still cannot access the program. I recently installed version 8 of Firefox, but it is not the problem resolves.
After having asked the question "enable cookies from Firefox", I have seen in the list links need to go in the "content" tab and see if there was Javascript: I'll try.
The problem can also come from the fact that I often use Firefox "Private navigation" and thus to each end of the session cookies are removed.
Thanks for any help (I have just discovered your site this morning in seeking a solution for these cookies °)