Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Samsung galaxy W HELP!

• Please log in to reply

Mrozzy123

Mrozzy123

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello To All, *** PLEASE HELP *** I tried upgrading my firmware using Kies on my galaxy w, the first bit went ok, but then it wouldn`t recognise my device, now my phone screen is stuck on "RAMDUMP MODE - cause: force upload". Sometimes the start up screen Samsung galaxy W wonder a box with a arrow a green android standing beside it appears?? Could somebody please help me in getting my phone to work again. All help much appreciated, Thank To All

Advertisements

Mrozzy123

Mrozzy123

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
In urgent need of help. my samsung galaxy W has stopped working after i tried to download the new android firmware from kies. The only thing i can see on my phone is the word samsung and and then a logo appears showing a green android man standing outside of a box with the lid open and an arrow pointing out ( as if the android has been taken out). All help is much apreciated,,, Thanks

Faizan Ern Prince

Faizan Ern Prince

• PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Hi There, try rooting the phone to Android 2.3.4. Here are the instructions: http://androidforums...galaxy-ace.html