Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message and all ads will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account Login to Account

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl 3d mesh tool

• Please log in to reply

Mcyd.213

Mcyd.213

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hey, was hoping that SOMEONE would be able to help me, because apparently I'm not looking hard enough for a program that will either open .ogf files for editing or will convert them to something I can open in Blender.
I've been trying to mod some weapons, and if I can get the hang of it, even create my own meshes for Stalker, but can't because it seems to be impossible to find anything that will allow me to do this.

Thanks for any assistance that could be provided.

Advertisement

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,541 posts
only thing I could find was related to audio files. Playable through winamp. Don't have stalker installed at the moment to see for myself.

Mcyd.213

Mcyd.213

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Yeah, I can modify about anything in the game, except the 3D visual aspects :/ and that's where all the fun is.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,541 posts
Thats pretty cool. I do like the stalker series. I just read this week that the dev closed its doors this week. Won't be another one in the series as it stands now.

Mcyd.213

Mcyd.213

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Really? I thought they were going to bring out another one next year.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,541 posts
they were.

http://www.rockpaper...stalker-2-dead/

Mcyd.213

Mcyd.213

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Ummm^? If you want to ask a question, make your own, don't post irrelevent questions on someone elses posts.

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

featured