Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Legislation Proposal

• Please log in to reply

JDO

JDO

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
:D After spending two entire days of my weekends trying to deal with a variety of viruses, spyware, malware, etc. I am increadibly frustrated! Why is it that people have to be so malicious? What can we do to stop this? I have a suggestion, all creaters of malicious software should be subjected to a blanket parties by those whose time was wasted my thier deeds! <_<
Of course we would have to create a few rules such as a maximum period of 'blanket' time per day, the amount of time that each victim will be allowed to get justice (maybe 1 minute for every hour spent fixing the problem?), the amount of protection that will be provided (i.e., helmets), so that we can ensure that everyone can get their justice, etc.

Considering my salary and the amount of time that I have spent trying to fix my recent infection, I could have easily affort to fly anywhere in the nation to get my personal satisfaction!

On a more serious note, it is fantastic that there are people out there who are willing to use some of their time to helping out victims of this stuff. If everyone showed such respect and care for others, the world would certainly be a much better place! I commend the staff at this forum and other like it :D

JDO

Advertisements

Smokey

Smokey

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,423 posts
Thank you so much JDO. We always strive to do our best here. Junkware has become a huge problem and we're just the good guys (and girls) out to help you. I don't know why people take their time to create viruses. They need to find something better to do. As for spyware/adware, they do it for the money. The more machines they can get infected, the more money the rake in. It's horrible. There ought to be a law to make such software illegal. For all The Geeks to Go staff, I thank you once again.

Nathan
Geeks to Go Admin Team