Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Incredimail 2.5 beta with 3D Magic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tielfeathers

tielfeathers

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have had this version of Incredimail for quite some time, but today had to do a restore on my computer due to technical issues from Incredimail not being found anymore. So I uninstalled it, rebooted the computer, reinstalled it and have been trying to download the 3D Magic that comes free for Incredimail, but it will not load onto my computer. I have tried about 5 times, but it's never there.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Linda

Advertisements

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Hi teilfeathers,

Welcome to Geeks to Go! :)

I see that the volunteers at PCHELPFORUM are doing their best to get your problem resolved. By using 2 different Tech support sites you can run the risk of having conflicting or duplicate advice that tends to use up the valuable time of all volunteers on multiple sites while they could be helping others in need as well.

Please continue with the help that you are getting at PCHELPFORUM. I will ask an Administrator or Moderator to have this thread closed for you. If your problem is not resolved with the help that you are receiving at the other Tech forum and you would like for GTG to help, then ask for your thread to be closed at the other forum, then please PM an Admin or Moderator and ask that your topic be reopened here.

Thank you for understanding,

Donna :)