Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

visual logic

• Please log in to reply

twtymry

twtymry

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I need help understanding how to get visual logic to do what I want it to. I am in an on-line college course and have to write a computer program in pseudo code and show the code in visual logic. I have the basic part of the pseudocode done just need to get it to work in the VL. Any help appreciated.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Pseudo Code isn't programming in the strictest sense of the word. It is effectivly something like:

Look at 100 key descriptions of human faces.
For each picture:
 Do I have any hair?
  If so, add to list.
  If not, do not add to list.
 Repeat for next picture
Show list of pictures with hair on them

For Visual Logic purposes it is effectively a flowchart that you're creating to do the same job. If you need to show pseudo code then you don't need Visual Logic, you can simply paste it into Word.