Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help with some video card specs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Heriberto Anguiano

Heriberto Anguiano

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I am trying to run Command and conquer on my lap top, and so far i have no luck with it. I don't know much about video cards and i think that is the problem here. Can anyone tell me if it is my video card the one that is not letting me run this game?
System requirements
Processor: Intel Core 2 or better, AMD 64 X2 or better
Memory: 1 GB (1.5 GB Vista and Windows 7)
Hard Drive: At least 10 GB of free space
Graphics: 256 MB (SM 3.0) - Nvidia GeForce 6800 or better, ATI Radeon X1600 or better
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c

Those are the requirements for the game. My laptop is running on win7 8Gb of ram, 500 Gb on HD, ATI Mobility Radeon DH 3650, and a Intel Duo core processor @ 2.53Ghz. When i try to run the game the screen just goes black and nothing happens. any help would be well apreciated. Thank you!!

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts
Heriberto Anguiano
Please do not duplicate your topics as it is may lead to confusion as to which guidance you are following, it may also lead to other members who need assistance having an unnecessary delay, thank you for understanding.
I have answered your question @ http://www.geekstogo...op-please-help/ and will close this topic to avoid any possible confusion.

Closed for duplication of topic.