Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

redirected by mediashifing.com

• Please log in to reply

Eee PC 58

Eee PC 58

• Pip
  • 6 posts
When I do a Google search and get a page full of results, I then try and go to a web page and am redirected to something totally different by a program that seams to be called mediashifing.com. When I did a search to find this page I could not get to the geekstogo site without putting the web address in manually. If just clicked on the search result I would never get here. I am not very good on computers so any help will need to very clear. I would appreciate any help can get with this as it is make my computer allmost un useable.

Advertisements

Eee PC 58

Eee PC 58

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Just note and sorry I should have posted this first but the google redirect cure listed on this form did not work for me.