Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

panda download won't work...

• Please log in to reply

halesowenmum

halesowenmum

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi

Have put USB drive in and downloaded panda, installed it, ran it. It fails to vaccinate the laptop or the usb saying it cannot back up the autorun file. How do I get round this? It's the first step to restoring access to my son's laptop and I can't even get passed the gate?!!

All help gratefully received as I'm stuck.

Cheers,
:-)

Edit: Sorry, don't know what the infection is - it just keeps endlessly asking my son to go off and install some anti virus software which he's already looked into and found that it doesn't even work so has suggested i don't even bother with that. So I am sorry but I can't title this up with the name of the infection as I literally don't have a clue. x

Edited by halesowenmum, 22 December 2011 - 06:05 AM.

Advertisements