Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Laptop Troubles= ALOT!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ForeverWolfress

ForeverWolfress

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have had this DELL laptop since last Christmas when I got it, and it gets slower and slower. I love playing games, so I have downloaded and tooken the games off multiple times. I used it on my lap for a while, and it got hot alot, but I am using a desk now so it doesn't do that now. I do AVG scans atleast twice a week, I use Disk Cleanup, Ccleaner, and Disk Defragmenter alot too. They help some but not alot. Sometimes my screen will randomly go black, sometimes it comes back on, and when it does, it says that my Disk Driver went out and recovered or something. Well, today, I turned on my laptop and it wanted to check this disk thing or somethig... I let it, and I did look up and see why, but I still am worried. I have never redone my computer, but my brother who is a computer genius said it will never get faster! I do not want to download anything for it. Please tell me the answer ASAP.

~Forever~

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts
ForeverWolfress
Please do not duplicate your topic across the forums, it may lead to confusion and cause delays for other members who need assistance and this is unfair.

Assistance has been offered@ http://www.geekstogo...-troubles-alot/ so if you do reply do so there please, thank you for understanding.

Duplicate topic closed.
http://www.geekstogo...-troubles-alot/