Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

browser for tablets

• Please log in to reply

DarkBat

DarkBat

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
Hi, guys. I just buy tablet archos 10.1. I have problem with opening files from youtube. Whatever, can you recommend me a good browser for that android?

Advertisements

MrGeek

MrGeek

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi, guys. I just buy tablet archos 10.1. I have problem with opening files from youtube. Whatever, can you recommend me a good browser for that android?

This probably won't help you, as I have an iPad and are only familiar with the Apple Market.. but on my iPad, I bought a web browser called Atomic Web. I personally like it a lot more than the standard Safari browser that comes with the tablet. When it comes to YouTube, both of those browsers work fine. I'm not sure if that browser is available in the Android Market, but if so, I would recommend that one.

Hope this helps somehow. :confused:

~MrGeek

NKGuy

NKGuy

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
If anyone is reading this the best mobile browser on the market is made by Opera.

mastazero

mastazero

• Pip
  • 1 posts
greetings from Switzerland )