Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

I cant connect to Spade MSN Gaming ZOne

• Please log in to reply

suzymel

suzymel

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I got addicted alas to MSN gaming zone Spades (hxxp://zone.msn.com/en/spades/default.htm)to be specific.
I liked the site very much as Graphics are nice, and cards got big format (Good for for the elderly) unlike Yahoo Spades and other sites.
I also made many friends throughout the years and often meet for a game.
But since 4 weeks although I can get connected the game freezes after the 1st move.I consequently get booted after a short time and lose my precious rating.
I tried all sorts of things and followed all MSN problem fixing procedures:

1- I installed the latest version of Adobe flash player.
2- I lowered Security and Privacy levels as prescribed.
3- I opened all ports relating to MSN gaming Zone.
4- I tried getting connected after disabling my Firewall and Antivirus.
5- My OS meets the minimum requirements of the site: XP SP3, IE8, 2800 Intel Original processor with 1 GB of RAM, and a 250 HD. I know this isn't the best in town but has been running very well. I even tried formatting and Installing a fresh copy of XP that has passed the Genuine test.
6- I installed the game on my Son's Toshiba Satellite, but the problem persisted.
7- I went to a different location as I thought my IP was banned but it didn't work neither.
8- I came to the conclusion that my Internet Provider have pulled out some socks preventing people from playing card games!

Please tell me what you think guys as I feel very sad for not meeting my friends and playing my favourite game.

Your help is much appreciated.

Advertisements