Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

sonic manager

• Please log in to reply

northwoodshillbilly

northwoodshillbilly

• Pip
  • 3 posts
hi, i have a dell computer and i keep having a box come up about sonic manager i have all ready removed it from my add and remove programs but now it is still saying i have to put in a cd to fix but i dont have a cd please can some one help i have read some stuff on here and i went to start then went to run and typed in wht it said then i went in start up tab but it didnot have wht the other person says it is supposed to have in there to click on to delete then reboot can someone please help me i am desprate. thank you jeannie

Advertisements

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,757 posts
Hello and :welcome:
Download CCLEANER

Just DONT us the registry cleaner function of CCleaner unless you know what you are deleting exactly!!

Then open ccleaner hit the tools button then startup second one down below uninstall then in the bottom right hand corner of ccleaner hit save to text file.Save it to your desktop and post the startup.txt here in your next reply.

Edited by rockmilk, 26 December 2011 - 03:34 PM.

northwoodshillbilly

northwoodshillbilly

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
thank you very much i will try mthat and will let you know if this helps me fix the problem

jeannie

northwoodshillbilly

northwoodshillbilly

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
i am sorry to say but that didnot work does anybody else have any ideas please i really need help i cannot get rid of this program

thank you jeannie

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,757 posts
Sorry for the delayed response I have been busy with the holidays and all.
Please do the following.

:) :)

Hit the start button in lower left hand corner. Then in the run box type msconfig, then hit the services tab then put a check mark in hide microsoft services what is listed there,after hiding microsoft services?Please post back to us in a vertical list.