Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

reactivate facebook account

• Please log in to reply

Lee23

Lee23

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey guys, can ant one help me, I deactivated my facebook account n now I want to reactivate my account how ever I had an old email address on the account of which I've never used due to the fact that I have always logged on using my cell number. Is there any way to reactivate my account using my cell number instead of that old email address??? I can not even access that email address any more

Advertisements

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Hi Lee23,

Welcome to Geeks to go! :)

I can not even access that email address any more

I'm not sure you can. Please click the link below that includes a phone number so that you could contact Facebook Customer Service to see what options are available to you.

Facebook Customer Support

If you do call and they provide information that does get you access to reactivate the acct. Could you please post back here and share the information. I could find next to nothing about how to reactivate an acct via cell phone. Your reply would help many others with the same problem.

One of the other members may know a way to accomplish this, so please stay tuned to this thread.

Good luck!

Donna :)