Open Firefox, and type the following into the address bar:
In the Filter box at the top of that display, type in each of the following, one at a time, and make the changes I suggest below each please:
Right click that when it shows in the Preference Name list, and select Modify. Then just delete anything that shows in that box (so it is then blank).
Right click/Modify and enter 0 (the number zero).
Right click/Modify and also enter 0 (the number zero).
Those changes will be completed once Firefox is closed and re-opened.
Right click My Computer, left click Manage.
In that menu click Device Manager.
When the Device Manager display opens click View - Show hidden devices.
Then in the list below that click the plus symbol (+) next to the following to expand that list:
Non-Plug and Play Drivers
In that list locate the following items, right click each and select Uninstall. Be sure to say yes to the warning, but No to the reboot after each:
Security Essentials creates these, then leaves them behind if they fail to run the updates. Just close Device Manager after that.
cd\ sc delete MpKsl19409cc2 sc delete MpKsl90d641ff sc delete MpKslb31f5ea2 sc delete MpKsld065c083 sc delete MpKsled994164 sc delete MpKslf0b7435fOpen Notepad (Start - Run, type notepad and press Enter).
Copy/paste the above text (inside the Code box) into the open text box, then save this to your desktop as "changer.bat"
Be sure to include the "" quotes in the name. Then click on changer.bat. A window should open briefly but nothing more.
The logs show WeatherBug installed. Has been an aggressive adware program as long as I can recall, and seeks net access immediately at startup, so slows things down. I suggest you uninstall it through Add/Remove Programs.
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here.
Double Click mbam-setup-22.214.171.1240.exe to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select "Perform quick scan", then click Scan.
* The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.
* The log is automatically saved by Malwarebytes and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in Malwarebytes.
* Copy and Paste the entire report in your next reply. If it calls for a reboot to complete the repairs do that as well then.
Disable your antivirus program and click here and download the esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe Eset installer. Then click that file to run the scanner.
Remove found threats
Scan unwanted applications
Next to "Current scan targets: Operating memory, Local drives", click the "Change" word. Make sure you place a check next to all disk drives, including any external drives that are attached (no need to check off the floppy or DVD/CD-Rom drives).
Then click the Advanced option, the place a check next to the following (if it is not already checked):
Enable Anti-Stealth technology
Click Start. This scan may take a while, so please be patient.
If infection is found, at the end of the scan click "List of found threats".
In that display, at the bottom, select the option to save the results as a text file, and save that to your desktop. Post that back here please.
Post that log and the Malwarebytes log please.