Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cannot connect to Internet

• Please log in to reply

supakaylynn

supakaylynn

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, I'm using a Windows Vista desktop and I've been connected to the internet in our home for a year now with no problems until now...

My internet started to slow down and eventually it just refused to connect. I have no idea what's going on.
Sometimes it doesn't even detect the network. Sometimes it detects it but it won't connect. Other times, it states that it has connected but I can't browse the internet.

I don't understand what's going on? Please help. Thank you! :)

Advertisements

Terre

Terre

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Supakalynn
Hi im am having a similar issues I have been on various forums for the past couple days....if you still need help I can suggest a couple things to try that did not work for me but did work for a lot of other people with these problems please reply back if u still need help