Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Rating responses

• Please log in to reply

batpark

batpark

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
I must be missing something. Occasionally, but not often, I see an opportunity to rate a response (I think on a 0 to 5 scale). Why can't I always add a rating, especially when I feel the response rates a 5?

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
There's a green plus button in the lower right corner of the posts. Can you not see that and click on it in certain posts?

batpark

batpark

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
Thanks but .....

I do not see the green button you refer to.
I do see a button marked "Like" in the lower right. When I hover over it I get a screen that says"Vote this post up." When I click it I get a screen that says No action. Done."
--- What is all that about?

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
This is a known bug in the forum software. I'd have to find the original topic, but I believe it gives this message, but rates the post anyway.