Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Newegg alternative (Ships to Ireland) | Re-shipping

• Please log in to reply

Paddzillah

Paddzillah

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Okay , so I plan on building my first pc. My budget is $1000.I designed and planned the entire thing with the help of a volunteer in live chat. I designed it using Newegg , the american business. I knew they would not ship to Ireland but I had planned on designing the build there and buying somewhere else...

Unfortunately, I cannot find any similar sight that will ship to Ireland. Any I have found , are much more expensive than newegg. I simply converted the dollars to euros when I was on newegg to get an idea of the price. I finished up great and was happy thinking I could simply buy them somewhere else for more or less the same price.

If anyone can link me to or tell me about a similar site where I can just buy these parts. Otherwise , I will have to either call off the whole thing or go aout designing a much more inferior build because parts are must more expensive here.
Please help...

PS: I've also heard of having the components re-shipped here to Ireland. If someone could tell me more: i.e. what it costs , good companies to go with , and if it can be done without having to pay high tax for bringing it into the country.

Thanks in advance,
Paddy

Advertisements

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts
Gday Paddy, Posted Image

This site is overall one of the cheapest in the UK and delivers to Ireland.

http://www.scan.co.u...n/delivery.aspx Bottom of page.

ItsDarragh

ItsDarragh

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i know its late but check this german site ships to ireland http://lb.hardwareve...ticlesearch.jsp