Video playback malware? [Solved]
Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:34 PM
Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:43 AM
Regarding the video playback problem, since it's not malware related, you can start a new topic about it if you want here: http://www.geekstogo.../188-windows-8/
There is only a bit of cleanup left that we will deal with in this post. ^_^
Remove Combofix now that we're done with it.
- Please press the Windows Key and R on your keyboard. This will bring up the Run... command.
- Now type in Combofix /Uninstall in the runbox and click OK. (Notice the space between the "x" and "/")
- Please follow the prompts to uninstall Combofix.
- You will then recieve a message saying Combofix was uninstalled successfully once it's done uninstalling itself.
- Download OTC to your desktop and run it
- A list of tool components used in the Cleanup of malware will be downloaded.
- If your Firewall or Real Time protection attempts to block OTC to reach the Internet, please allow the application to do so.
- Click Yes to begin the Cleanup process and remove these components, including this application.
- You will be asked to reboot the machine to finish the Cleanup process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.
Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:54 AM
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users