Free help from tech experts
Welcome to Geeks to Go forums. Create an account now to gain access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. Best of all, registration and all assistance is 100% free! This message, and all ads will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign In Create Account

Find router model number

• Please log in to reply

tjmcs

tjmcs

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
Greetings. My daughters router went out and ATT sent her a replacement. We can only get one computer to connect. I can not even get into the router to look at settings. ATT is no help. After five hours of talking to several differant people, we got tired and just hung up. The router indicates it is a Westell by Netgear with a wierd model number, 890-755025-15. It came with no manual and I can not even find this thing online. It is supposed to allow blu-tooth connection for the cell phones, wireless for the printer an other computers. Right now, it is a paper weight. Any ideas what this thing is?

Joe