Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Greenlight says connection but there is no connection

• Please log in to reply

Dontype

Dontype

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a linksys WRT310N router. I tried connecting my Epson NX430 wirelessly and was sucessful in getting the printer to pickup and recognize my wireless network. The greenlight is "ON" indicating a connection, and it even tells me the signal strengh and name of the network it's connected to. Also my iPhone recognizes the printer through AirPrint, so I know they are shareing the same network. But when I select "check wifi connection", the printer tells me "connection failed". The only thing I see weird on the printout report is the fact that there is no "DEFAULT GATEWAY" number assigned. Why would the printer's greenlight turn on if there is no wireless connection. I only have 5 more days to return the printer.
I FIX PLAYSTATIONS, IPHONES, BUT I NEED A FELLOW GEEK TO HELP ME PLEASE.... I JUST NEED TO PROBT FROM MY IPHONE...

Thanks, dontype

Advertisements