Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

Need an inventory/ROI formula

• Please log in to reply

adavisson

adavisson

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I need a formula. I buy inventory and sell it every so many days, 30, 45, etc. I have limited funds so when the inventory sells, I then purchase more. I'm trying to determine how my annual rate of return on my cash will be affected if I 1)change the amount of cash I am using to buy the inventory, 2)change the frequency and amount of inventory purchased (ie once a week purchases of $1000 each versus a monthly purchase of $4000), 3) change how quickly I can convert the inventory back to cash. thanks for the help.

Advertisement