vista virus 2012 help!
Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:20 PM
Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:39 AM
:!: It must be saved to your desktop, do not run it from your browser:!:
:!: Disable your Antivirus software when downloading or running Combofix. If it has Script Blocking features, please disable these as well. See: http://www.bleepingc...opic114351.html
Download and Save this file -- to your Desktop -- from either of these two sources:
Rightclick on ComboFix and select Run As Administrator to start the program.
* :!: Important: Have no other programs running. Your Task Bar should be clear of any program entries including your Browser.
* A window may open with a series of Disclaimers. Accept the Disclaimers to start the fix.
A caution - Do not run Combofix more than once. Do not touch your mouse/keyboard until the scan has completed, as this may cause the process to stall or your computer to lock. The scan will temporarily disable your desktop, and if interrupted may leave your desktop disabled. If this occurs, please reboot to restore the desktop. Even when ComboFix appears to be doing nothing, look at your Drive light. If it is flashing, Combofix is still at work.
A file will be created at => C:\Combofix.txt. I'll need to see that in your reply.
Save it to your desktop then right click and Run as Administrator
If TDSSKiller alerts you that the system needs to reboot, please consent.
When done, a log file should be created on your C: drive named "TDSSKiller.txt" please copy and paste the contents in your next reply.
Download aswMBR.exe ( 511KB ) to your desktop.
Right click aswMBR.exe and Run as Administrator
uncheck trace disk IO calls
Click the "Scan" button to start scan
On completion of the scan (Note if the Fix button is enabled (not the FixMBR button) and tell me) click save log, save it to your desktop and post in your next reply
:!: If you have a previous version of MalwareBytes', remove it via Add or Remove Programs and download a fresh copy. :!:
SAVE Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location.
* The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
* Post that log back here.
Run OTL (Vista or Win 7 => right click and Run As Administrator)
select the All option in the Extra Registry group then Run Scan.
You should get two logs. Please copy and paste both of them.
Do the following:
- Click on the Start button and then choose Control Panel.
- Click on the System and Security link.
Note: If you're viewing the Large icons or Small icons view of Control Panel, you won't see this link so just click on the Administrative Tools icon and skip to Step 4.
- In the System and Security window, click on the Administrative Tools heading located near the bottom of the window.
- In the Administrative Tools window, double-click on the Computer Management icon.
- When Computer Management opens, click on Disk Management on the left side of the window, located under Storage.
After a brief loading period, Disk Management should now appear on the right side of the Computer Management window.
Note: If you don't see Disk Management listed, you may need to click on the |> icon to the left of the Storage icon.
http://graphicssoft....nscreenshot.htm Save the file as a .jpg or the forum won't allow it.
Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:10 PM
Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:22 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users